Undergraduate and graduate students make up a Student Leadership Council that oversees student involvement in the Center. The council sponsors research seminars with student speakers and hosts informal luncheons with industry affiliates.
Students from the Council meet on a regular basis, participate in national and local science outreach events and review travel award applications. Council members serve as mentors for students involved in the Center.
Questions about the Council at the University of Washington?
- President: Maggie Thompson
- Vice President: Jenny Cronin
- Executive Assistant: Tim Brown
- Undergraduate Representatives: Mahdi Ramadan and Samantha Sun
- Hackathon Coordinator: Nile Wilson and James Wu
- Industry Liaisons: David Bjanes and Andrew Haddock
- Seminar Coordinator: David Caldwell
Questions about the Council at San Diego State University?
Or at MIT?