Undergraduate and graduate students make up a Student Leadership Council that oversees student involvement in the Center for Neurotechnology. The council sponsors research seminars with student speakers and hosts informal luncheons with industry affiliates.
Students from the Council meet on a regular basis, participate in national and local science outreach events and review travel award applications. Council members serve as mentors for students involved in the center.
Questions about the Council at the University of Washington?
- President: Alainna Brown
- Vice President: Samantha Sun
- Executive Assistant: Gregory Moore
- Undergraduate Representatives: Hannah Martens, Sierra Simmerman
- Hackathon Coordinator: Richy Yun
- Seminar Coordinator: Fatma Inanici, Momona Yamagami
- Industry Liaison: Ben Ferleger, Richy Yun
- Outreach Coordinator: Claire Rusch
Questions about the Council at San Diego State University?
- Chapter President: Brinda Kodira Cariappa
- Vice President: Abhivyakti Gautam