Undergraduate and graduate students make up a Student Leadership Council that oversees student involvement in the Center. The council sponsors research seminars with student speakers and hosts informal luncheons with industry affiliates.
Students from the Council meet on a regular basis, participate in national and local science outreach events and review travel award applications. Council members serve as mentors for students involved in the Center.
Questions about the Council at the University of Washington?
- President: Jenny Cronin
- Vice President: Katherine Pratt
- Executive Assistant: Tim Brown
- Undergraduate Representatives: Samantha Sun, Katie Ly, Ben Pedigo, and Hannah Martens
- Hackathon Coordinator: James Wu
- Seminar Coordinator: David Caldwell
- Industry Liaison: Maggie Thompson
- Outreach and Communication Coordinator: Kaitlyn Casimo
Questions about the Council at San Diego State University?
- Chapter President: Brinda Kodira Cariappa
- Vice President: Abhivyakti Gautam